Wednesday, November 19, 2014

WIW #1

Well, those pounds have been creeping on.. This past summer I usually have a very active lifestyle, for example at summer camp 

6am: run or kayak for 45 mins
830: breakfast - usually eggs & zucchini muffin made by Chef Nick
1030: walk a mile
11:10-11:45: walk all around and carry things
Lunch: vegetarian stuffed peppers with a serving of fruit and vegetable (also made by chef Nick)
1-230 CHILL TIME
4-445: being active doing something
6: dinner something also vegetarian made by Chef Nick
7-830 walking around
9-1030: more walking around 
1030: SNACK popcorn or granola bar or apple

These days, it's more like this..

Breakfast: coffee
between: a run or walk!
Lunch: nothing or whatever I packed
Snack: chips or diet soda
snack: tortilla chips
dinner: EVERYTHING IN THE FRIDGE OR AROUND THE HOUSE
snack: beer or wine.. 

So it's really no surprise that I have probably turned some of that muscle into fat.. 

11-19-14: I weigh 160.4lbs. 

During the summer I remember that number being closer to 142-147
In high school I weighed 136 at the end of my senior year. 

Granted, these are also due to physiological changes, but DAYUMM. I wear the same size clothing and some of the same clothes, but I know it's not the same. 






So my goals for this week are as follows.. 

Drink 3 Liters of water a day
Eat 5-7 servings of vegetables before eating processed food (baked tortilla chips, potato chips, etc) 
exercise once a day for at least 20 mins

Hopefully I will come back next week with a WIAW and a WIW!!

peace and love

No comments:

Post a Comment