Saturday, August 23, 2014

5 Things About Me

1. I am extremely unflexible. Like, the worst. I am a runner but I never stretch. Ever. I try to do those yoga youtube videos or Tara Styles videos but I end up quitting halfway through. I have been following @laurasykora on instagram and she is doing a couple challenges I would like to start. 
2. I don't like the air conditioning. After my first summer at an overnight camp, I was used to staying outside in the humid Michigan summers. I get so irrationally mad when I see the air is turned on. It's wasting energy and the house is 100+ years old. It doesn't work. 
3. I have never done anything from pinterest. You would never know from my craziness though. 
4. I am a dog person. I grew up with dogs and LOVE ALL OF THEM. I hate cats. They smell and when they jump up on you their little claws get in your skin. 
5. I never have the same hair color.. Stay tuned on that one. 

XX, Sammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment